Thursday, August 20, 2009

August is the month of firsts

I had my first TV interview today!  A crew from MCTV, the local station for the Millbrae community, came over this afternoon.  They are doing a piece for the upcoming Millbrae Art & Wine Festival (Sep 5 & 6, 2009) and asked if they could show me in my "natural environment"(my backyard) doing what I do - painting dragons!  This time I was actually painting a phoenix, too.  ;)  
Stay tuned to find out when the premier broadcasting will take place!

I am really looking forward to the Millbrae A & W Fest because I've heard they have a huge asian community there and I hear there is going to be a dragon dance!  How perfect!  

Meanwhile, I'm off to Wine Country and Kayaking in Marin with Tyler and our homeboy Sergio for the next couple days.  I've been painting every day this week and I think I deserve some outdoor fun time now!

No comments:

Post a Comment