Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dragon Fest and Not-so-Silent Auction

















Taking place at Garfield Elementary SF ... 
I'm honored to be the featured artist for this awesome and mighty fundraiser for the "Mighty Dragons" at Garfield Elementary on Friday, April 19th from 6 pm to 9 pm for the...


The festivities will take place at 
Telegraph Hill Neighborhood Center Gym, 555 Chestnut Street.

This poster design is a collaboration between myself and my dear friend Bridget O'Keeffe.  
She designed the poster with my painting, which now holds a special place in Bridget's home.  :)

Her two boys attend this exciting, bilingual school.   And her baby girl is best friends with our little Jackrabbit.  Love it!

I'll follow this invitation up with pix and stories after tomorrow night!
The Fadner Fam is having a night out in the citaaayyyyy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment