Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Invitation to this week's festivities


Holiday Greetings!!!

This week is the real kick-off to our holidays with several events I'd like to invite you to!  
You may know me as an artist or a singer or both, so check it out!!!

Debut of The Kimbirdlee Fadner Trio:
Kimbirdlee (me): Vocals
Jonathan Fadner: Keys & Guitar
Matt Miller: Guitar & Keys
Jackrabbit: Baby Santa
Location:
~At the Montclair Village Holiday Stroll on Thursday Dec 6th 
in front of Grille One @ 2064 Antioch Court  Oakland
~Also performing in the same location for Holiday Shopping on Friday, Dec 7th & Thursday, Dec 13th, 6-7:30pm
Hear us play a range from holiday classics (oh yeah!) to standards to original tunes!!!

Then...
This weekend I will be exhibiting my original paintings at this super quality festival benefitting KPFA.
I am in spot #135
~Details on the flier~

Inline image 1


Love to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment